First, if you have a need to consider refunds or returns, you likely ordered a product from us. So firstly, we would like to say "thank you!" Nothing makes us happier than doing our best to keep our customers happy, we promise to do our very best to deliver an amazing product and customer experience and rest assured, we take full responsibility for any mistakes we might have made. That said, here are some things you might want to know...
- You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns
- You have thirty 30 days from the date you receive the glasses to call us for a return
- Glass lenses are non-warranted and non-refundable
- If you made a mistake during the order, or you just don’t like the glasses, you can return them for a 50% store credit (excluding shipping). Return/Credit can only be applied once per order.
- We will replace broken frames at no charge during the 30-day warranty period
- We do not provide replacement screws for frames other than rimless frames.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded
- If you feel there is a manufacturing error, return the glasses for inspection within the 30-day warranty period. If we conclude there was a mistake, we will refabricate your glasses at no charge
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear to the frames, lenses, or coatings.